Thursday, May 1, 2014

May day : The Body Shop haul

Happy The 1st of May Lovelies.

Weather has been great outside this week and may the blooming flowers welcome the great beautiful warm month of May.
Yesterday my groupmates and I had a barbeque party in the park. It has been great to be barbeque-ing after not doing it for a long time. There were too much food and I ate too much.
So today I am having a bad bloated stomach day.


On the otherhand, on facebook a promo for The Body Shop has been circulating around. I took advantage and got a few items from The Body Shop.

I picked up only three items, nothing too much.

The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Toner.

I like the Vitamin E range from The Body Shop. I think it is their best line. I have tried the illuminating cream and facial oil from this line and I really like them.
Since my toner is almost gone. I thought I should just try out this toner.

The Body Shop Honeymania Body Butter.

This range was on sale in the store. I picked this Body Butter up because of its scent.
It smells so amazing! It has a floral-ish honey smell. I can't help sniffing it from the tub since the day I got it. I am so addicted to the scent.
Now I am thinking whether should I pick up the Eau de Toilette since I am so obsessed with the scent.

Approving the Honeymania line.

Lastly the last item I picked up from The Body Shop is an item that Estee from Essiebutton raves about.
It is The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder.

I am not a very bronzer type of girl but something about this bronzer just keep screaming 'try me!'
I am quite a fair skin girl not English Rose fair and will never be that fair. Even for my skintone, it is quite hard to find a bronzer that isn't high-end that doesn't look too dark or muddy or sometimes worse, comes up straight up orange on my skin.

The Body Shop bronzers are very subtle on fair skin, it is like they are especially tailored for the fair skin ladies.

The shade I picked up is in 01 Light Matte

The bronzer is engraved with a honey comb pattern on the powder.

There is no shimmer or glitter in the bronzer. It is basically a fool-proof bronzer on fair skin since it is pretty light. It gives a hint of colour on the skin instead of the sunkissed look.
It has a slight reddish tone in it but it doesn't bother me at all.

For reference, the last time I matched myself I am a NC20 in MAC but it was when I was spending more time in my tropical country, now I might be fairer since I have been spending most of my life in Moscow.


A few days ago when I was in the hypermarket, I picked up the Garnier Micellar Water which many people sing praisea about and it comes with a pricetag doesn't break the bank.

I can't wait to start using it after using up my L'oreal Micellar Water.
On the other note, I also spotted Nivea releasing their own version of the Micellar Water. Got to love these cleansing waters, they are just so gentle on the skin

No comments:

Post a Comment