Monday, May 12, 2014

FOTD : Simple spring look

As usual I have been really simple with my makeup look. This makeup look suits me the most, I am pretty contended with it, so I haven't been experimenting with other makeup styles.I just have been switching makeup products here and there at most.


Face : 
Nature Republic Vanilla Sky Base
Laneige Cushion BB
MAC Mineralised Skin Finish Natural
Garnier 2 in 1 BB Corrector
Essence Me and My Ice Cream Cream Blush
ELF Radiance Enhancer in Spotlight

Eyes : 
Maybelline Gel Eyeliner
Maybelline theMagnum Mascara
Catrice Absolute Nudes Palette

Lips :
Divage lipstick in 3612

The makeup is taken after 5-6 hours in Tutti Frutti.

Tutti Frutti has just reached the shores of Russland!
I love some Tutti Frutti but the prices of Tutti Frutti over here is so overpriced compared to at home. Heh?
I guess I won't come here often then and I have to wait till I go home during Summer holidays before I could feast on them.

Frozen Yogurt galore!

Sadly these aren't mine.

If you visit Russia, Tutti Frutti is located at Arbat Street. You could take the Moscow Metro, Arbatsko-Pokrovskaya line (Dark Blue), to Arbatskaya stop and it will take you to Arbat street. 

No comments:

Post a Comment