Tuesday, March 11, 2014

FOTD & EOTD : Blue flowers

Just a simple FOTD & EOTD from yesterday.


As you all now I have been very simple on the eyes, I don't do much on my eyes. 
Just a splash of neutral colours, tightlining and mascara. 

The products used : 
Catrice Absolute Nude Palette 
Maybelline TheMagnum Mascara
ELF Mineral Eye Primer
Maybelline Gel Eyeliner
Elianto Luscious Eyeshadow in Hacendia Brown

My face makeup is very simple, the steps are pretty much the same, just that I alternate between products.

The base I used this time is the Laneige BB Cushion. I love to use this Cushion BB when my skin is on a good day, it is light, it brightens my skin tone and the coverage is just great enough for my current skin condition.
I top it off with MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural in Medium. Medium is slightly dark on me but I don't use much of it, so it isn't visible but I already had bought a back-up of it in Medium Light.

On my lips is Etude House Dear Darling Tint in #01 

No comments:

Post a Comment