Saturday, March 15, 2014

15th haul : Rimmel, Essence, Bourjois

Today, I will be sharing a haul.

It is the 15th, as usual the beauty store near my hostel would always have their monthly 15% off. 
So naturally, I will pop into their stores on the 15th to grab stuffs that I have been lemming after. 

Rimmel was having a buy 3 for 2 offer which is hard to resist. There is hardly any offer like this in Russia.
I just had to grab the chance and pick up the Rimmel items that beauty gurus and bloggers were raving about. 

Rimmel Match Perfection Light Perfecting Radiance Foundation in 103 True Ivory.

I watched Tanya Burr's video and saw her incorporating this foundation in her everyday makeup routine and she likes this foundation, I enjoy watching Tanya's videos and I do trust her reviews on products. Actually it isn't only Tanya Burr who is talking about about this foundation, there were a number of other British beauty guru loving it. 
This foundation is such a steal after 15% off and the special morning 5% off. 

The sales assistant matched me to 103 True Ivory since she said I had more of a yellow skintone. Trying the tester, the colour is a great match for my NC15-NC20 skin. 
I had never have luck with Rimmel's foundation because the use to be too orange for me but this was perfect!! The texture is really great too, it's really light, you hardly can feel it on the skin and it looks really natural. 

Next, I picked up the Moisture Renew Lipstick in 180 Vintage Pink.

Before Rimmel pulled out from Malaysia, I bought one of these in 'Nude Delight' and the packaging was different so were the names. 
This are the new formulation ones and the packaging had became much slicker and prettier compared to the old purple metallic tubes. 

On Vintage Pink. Oh Gosh! Let me just say, I tried the tester and I fell immediately in love with the colour. 
It is absolutely gorgeous! It is a dusty rose with hints of purple, really beautiful. The colour somehow reminds me of London. I don't know why, It just reminded me of everything London. 
I feel so British when I put this on..



A swatch of the colour on my lips. 

The texture of the lipstick is really moisturizing and creamy. 

I picked up two Vintage Pink. I wanted Oxford Street Fuchsia but I have too many pinks of that tone. I probably have a thousand pinks of that tone which means I need another pink like that as much as I need a big hole in my head. 
I am kind of sad I don't see 'Nude Delight' anymore. That is one of my absolute favourite nude colour. I am sad they discontinued that colour.
Time to look for another favourite nude lipstick. 

Essence Lipstick in 53 All About Cupcake

I can never find this colour on the display, it is always out of stock. So when I saw it restocked on the display today, I just grabbed it. 
Essence Lipstick are known to be extremely cheap so if you don't like the colour, off to the bin it can go. 

All About Cupcake is a beautiful my-lips-but-better pink. I can see why it is always out of stock.
It is a pretty colour for such a cheap price. 

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation. 

This is something I picked up awhile ago. I have been hearing a lot of people raving about this foundation. 
I wanted to get hold of it a long time ago but never because my colour it always out of stock!!
How sad. 

But some find day, I saw it back in stock. I immediately grabbed it. 
I haven't tried the foundation yet but I am excited to give it a try soon. 

My colour is in 51 Light Vanilla. 

No comments:

Post a Comment