Monday, March 3, 2014

EOTD & FOTD : Spring Snow

My makeup have been really uninteresting thus my laziness in posting any FOTD or EOTD frequently.
My eye makeup style have been almost the same throughout the year. I have been into very simple and subtle eye makeup since it suits my eye shape the best.
I like to gently tightline my eye and pull out a straight wing at the end to give my eyes an illusion of being longer since my eyes are short.
Eyeshadows, I am still into the nudes. I am never too crazy on bright or dark colours


Here are products I used on my eyes :
Catrice Absolute Nude Palette
Maybelline TheMagnum Mascara (Favourite! Makes my lashes look really long and voluminous)
ELF Eye Primer

My overall look.
I curled my hair for the day.

I am still really loving my Chanel Mat Lumiere foundation. I do not like Matte foundations but this one is a special case since it gives a very beautiful soft matte finish. I am sad it is discontinued but I guess I will live with Perfection Lumiere.

Face Products used :
Chanel Mat Lumiere Foundation
MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural in Medium
Garnier 2 in 1 Corrector
Essence Me and My ice cream cream blush
ELF Studio Blush 'Gotta Glow'

My skin has been really great of late. Thanks to these products.
This is a repurchase. I have almost run out both of the products, so I stopped by the pharmacy to stock them up before I run out and go panic mode.
La Roche Posay Effaclar K and Effaclar Duo [+]

Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel came together with the Effaclar K as a special set. I thought it is more wroth the buck to get the set than the Effaclar K alone.
They also reformulated the Effaclar Duo and changed its name to Effaclar Duo [+]. I have to try it out to see is there any difference to the old Effaclar Duo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment