Monday, June 11, 2012

Mini haul-lip stuff

I haven't been posting for awhile because I have been busy with exams and now since everything is over.
I am back with full force.

I finally cleared all my credit, all I need to do now is to sit for finals in a week time then It's time for me to fly back home.
I am so excited!!

Also here comes a mini haul.

I picked up some affordable cosmetics from the Hypermarket.
All of cosmetics cost less than USD1 each.

Lavelle lipgloss. They are shimmery lipgloss and really pigmented for their price.

The left swatch is a bronzy-gold-orange color with gold shimmer.
The right swatch is a yellow toned pink with silver shimmer.

Merilin lipgloss. This brand, although it is cheap, the pigmentation , consistency of their  lipgloss is awesome. I bought their lipgloss before and I am in love with them.

Here are the swatches.

isn't the pigmentation so great? I am in love with this lip gloss
The top is a mid-tone rose color.
and the bottom is a bubblegum light pink color.

A bubblegum pink lipliner from Fennel.
It is pigmented and very creamy.



That's all for the haul.
Planning to buy more to bring back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment