Friday, June 29, 2012

ELF haul - June

This is my ELF haul part 2. It is bigger than my first one.
The items I picked up are the items I mostly likely will use and interested in trying out.


ELF Studio Cream Eyeshadow in Dawn. It is a beautiful taupe but from the picture it doesn't look like it.
My camera and the lighting is washing the colour out a lot.
I am pretty shock to see the packaging, it is very bulky. It takes a lot of space. As you can see it compared to the ELF mineral booster-large in the first picture, they are almost the same size.

The ELF Mineral Booster in Sheer- Large.
It comes with 17.85g worth of product for USD8, which is a very good buy.

ELF Studio Glossy Gloss in Wild Watermelon and Pink Candy.
I heard lots of rave reviews about these glosses.
Wild Watermelon is a bright dark blue-toned pink.
Pink Candy is a baby pink, almost a nude colour.

ELF Studio Radiance Enhancer in Spotlight.
I never used the ELF shimmery facial whip in spotlight before so I can't compare this with the facial whips.
It has a lilac base which is great colour for a highlighter for pale skintones.

ELF studio matte lip pencil in TeaRose.
This colour has a purple undertone, I don't know if I can pull it off but it is definitely pretty.


I am gonna do a comparison between the ELF Studio Mineral Powder Brush and ELF Studio Blush Brush.
As you can see from the photo, size wise they look very similar.
The Mineral Powder Brush is small for a powder brush, I doubt it can function as a powder brush when you are in hurry and on the go. It is just too small for an over the face powdering.
And the ELF Studio Blush Brush is already small itself.

Left : ELF Studio Powder Brush Right: ELF Studio Blush Brush

The ELF Studio Powder Brush is fluffier and thicker than the blush brush, the blush brush is flatter and thinner.
If you own either one then I think there's no point getting the other.
Quality wise, they are very soft and doesn't shed at all (for mine atleast) after washing.



No comments:

Post a Comment