Wednesday, June 27, 2012

back home

I am finally home after a full day journey on plane
I feels so good to be home. Spending time with my family. 

In Hong Kong's duty free shop, I stumbled across a brand I have been loving that is not available in most countries. 
I will post a post dedicate to that buy in the next post or so. 

Also, I would be posting collective haul posts when I sort things out.

For now I will post an EOTD of a few days ago.

Lately I have been more interested in creating a natural look. So all I did is I tightlined my eyes and applied mascara. That's all, no eyeshadow involved

For my lips, I used Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in 038 In Vogue.
All I did is I dabbed the lipstick across my lip and spread it out to create a natural yet pretty pigmented lips. 

The completed look! 

No comments:

Post a Comment