Thursday, June 28, 2012

Getting the gold.

Nothing feels better than a whole bunch of items waiting for you at home.
Feels like Christmas.

Hora! When I opened the cupboard. My heart literally screamed in joy.
The amount of love packages for me.

I am start off with a mini ELF haul- part 1
Since I am at home now, I have more flexibility in taking photos and working around with the photos.

The first part of the ELF haul, I only got three items.
ELF Studio blushes in Fuchsia Fusion and Giddy Gold, ELF Studio Powder Brush.

The ELF Studio Powder Brush is the best foundation brush I have ever used.
When I do ELF hauls, I always buy one backup of it.

ELF studio blush in Fuchsia Fusion.
From reviews, it is said to be a dupe of NARS' Angelika. I do not own Angelika thus I can't give a comment on this.
This blush is a bright medium rose toned blush with slight blue base with lots of golden shimmers.
Very beautiful .

ELF studio blush in Giddy Gold.
I am not sure how to describe the colour of this blush. It is definitely not gold.
It is more of a orangy golden bronze. A great colour for summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment