Tuesday, June 19, 2012

cruise in my heart

On Saturday I had a fun time celebrating my friends' birthday. We did lots of activities from eating out to bowling, playing pool and the coolest thing we went on a cruise in Moscow River.

Our cruise.



Moscow River.

The wind was really strong on the cruise.
It was really cold and I am glad I had a spare long skirt to change because the wind is blowing my skirt away!

A EOTD post.

It is the first time using Yves Rocher's Iridescent veil as an eye base.
It is very glittery and it stays on for quite some time, about 6 hours or so.

Instead of drawing the eyeliner outside, I tightlined the eyeliner. 
Looks more natural. 

I am using Fennel Lip Pencil in Rosa.
I really love this colour. It is so gorgeous and it is really long lasting! 

Finally, a FOTD.


No comments:

Post a Comment