Friday, June 22, 2012

Semester ends

I finished my exam today, settled all my documents and I am finally done with 2nd year!
It is officially summer break for me and in 4 days time, I am heading back home.
So happy and excited.

Also, I am worrying about my luggage weight. I am literally transporting my wardrobe and vanity from Moscow back to Malaysia and forth.

I did a very small cosmetics haul today.
Max Factor and Rimmel had some clearance at the Hypermarket so I just grabbed some items.
It is unusual to see a price slash for cosmetics over here.

Here is what I picked up.
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick, Max Factor eyeshadow and Merilin Lipgloss.


The colour I got for Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick is 038 In Vogue.

It is a bright dark pink with blue undertones.

The swatch for the Merilin lipgloss.
The lipgloss is cheap yet the pigmentation is great, pretty long lasting and not sticky.
What that may irk people off is the scent. It is somewhat like a plastic sugar smell. Not very pleasant.
but I always go back to get more of them since they only cost 25Rubles.

The last one is the Max Factor eyeshadow.
My obsession with brown eyeshadows never end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment