Saturday, June 30, 2012

Haul mania - Cherry Culture Part 1

Now is to the Cherry Culture haul - part 1.
Wow, looks like I have a lot of hauls to show right. Well, all the items are collectively bought in the span of 10 months.

Here is what I have picked up.
Actually all I wanted was just the highly raved Milani Baked Blushers but me being me, my hands got itchy and this is what happened.

Jordana Incolor Squeeze an' Shine Super Shiny Tasty Lip Gloss in Honey Luau and  Strawberry Icing.
These lipglosses smell great. They just smell so good that you just wanna lick them off your lips.
When I first received them in the package, my whole package smelt like these lipglosses.

NYX Round Lipsticks in from left : Strawberry Milk, Fig, Orange Soda, Pumpkin Pie.
I previously owned Strawberry Milk, Orange Soda and Pumpkin Pie. They are my go to colours and these are backups.
I grabbed them before their price increase. They were sold at USD1.75 each previously on Cherry Culture.

Jordana Matte Lipstick in Lavender Lady.
It only cost USD1.30 which is super affordable, no harm picking them out to try.
What I hate the most is the fact that the lipstick doesn't twist all the way down, it is so easy to damage the lipstick while capping/uncapping it.
Lavender Lady is a purple toned pink lipstick.

LA girl HD high definition concealer. The colour I got is in Natural.
This concealer has been receiving high reviews from the beauty community, at USD2, I thought I just couldn't miss the chance so I placed an order for it.
I am not a concealer person but it is fun to try out different things.

Natural seems the perfect fit for my skintone. The last time I checked with MAC, I am a NC20 but since I moved to Moscow, I think I got somewhat lighter.
It is a bit of risk to order this since there wasn't ample swatches and the swatches on Cherry Culture doesn't help at all. 

NYX Lip pencil in Dolly Pink and Rose.
They are shorter what I expect them to be. 

Dolly Pink is a bright barbie pink.
Rose is a light toned rose pink. 

Now comes the highly anticipated drugstore blushers.
The ones I got are Dolce Pink and Luminoso. 

The last two items I got from this batch of Cherry Culture haul. 
NYX single eyeshadow in Sparkle Cedar and Jordana Loose Eyeshadow in Brownie.

Stay tune for part 2 or the 2nd batch of Cherry Culture haul. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment