Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Makeup tag

SKINCARE
-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice. Once in the morning and once at night.

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Combination but of late it leans more to dry.

 -What is your current facial wash?
Senka Perfect Whip. 
This is my favourite drugstore facial wash. I just love the foamy effect. 

 -Do you exfoliate?
Yes. I only exfoliate when my skin feels bad or when I do remember to exfoliate. 

-What brand do you use?
Fresh Line. Vanilla Peeling Mask. 
It is a two in one product. 

-What moisturizer do you use?
Day : Freshel UV Gel
Night : La Roche Posay Hydreane Legere

-Do you have freckles?
Yes, on my cheeks. They are really light and I only got them of late due to my summer travels

-Do you use eye cream?
Ofcourse! 

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I used to but not anymore. Now, I only get one or two small bumps during the time of the month or when I am sick. 

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No.
MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use?
I have so many foundations and I rotate them very often. Now, I have been rotating between the Laneige BB Cushion, NARS Sheer Glow and Rimmel True Match most of the time

-How about concealer?
Catrice Camouflage Liquid Concealer and 3CE Full Cover Concealer

 -Do you know your undertone color?
My skin leans warm-neutral-ish. 

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
Love them. They give an extra something to the eye. 

-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes but I don't. 

-What brand of mascara do you use?
I like my Majolica Majorca and Maybelline mascaras.

-Sephora or MAC?
Sephora

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No.

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Real Techniques Miracle Sponge/Beauty Blender, Eyeshadow brush, Blending brush, Blush brush, Highlighting brush, Contour brush, Eyelash Curler. 

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Creme de Nude as a base/primer. 

-For the face?
I also rotate my bases but it is usually the Etude House Face Conditioning Cream or Banila Co. Prime Primer

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
There is too many. Just to name a few. 
NARS Himalia, Art Deco Single Eyeshadow in 578, MAC Tan pigment

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Both but mostly the liquid. 

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Never.

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Messy but still can't resist them especially when there is beautiful shades. 

-Do you use mineral makeup?
Sometimes.

-What is your favorite lipstick?
YSL Rouge Volupte in Rose Fetiche

-How about lipgloss?
Chanel Rouge Allure Gloss in Extase

-What is your favorite blush to use?
Boujois Blush Pot in Rose D'or

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
Sometimes. 

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
YES!!!

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
I've never seen one in person.

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Sometimes.

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Nope

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Instagram brows

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I personally love neutrals but bright ones can be fun. 

-Which celebrity always has great make up?

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Korres Lip Butter in Wild Rose

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I would say I look quite fine

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?

I have a lot to name and I will break them down.
High end range :  NARS, YSL, Chanel, Jill Stuart
Drugstore range : Bourjois, KATE, Majolica Majorca, Innisfree

-What do you think of Makeup??
It is a form of self expression and also a way of self confidence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment