Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Haul : Chanel, Pupa and Brushes

I have lusting over the Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel for quite some time. This product is not available in Malaysia. So, if I want it, I have to pick it up before I head home.
At the same time, I have picked up a few knicks and knacks. 


The first item I got is a makeup brush for the Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel bronzer. The Soleil Tan de Chanel is a cream bronzer and it requires a denser brush to work with it. My current bronzer brush is flimsy since all this time, I have been using powder bronzers.

Yves Rocher Bronzing Brush

I went into a few shops in search for the perfect bronzing brush and finally I have found it in Yves Rocher. Yves Rocher is not a brand I usually go for their makeup items, for me, they are better in the body care and skincare department.
I was pleasantly surprised to find them carrying a good line of makeup brushes. Not very extensive but a good line of basic makeup brushes.

This brush is a small dense dome shaped brush which is great for blending in cream product and the size is perfect for the hollows of the cheeks.Not to mention it is very soft too.


Pupa Vamp! Compact Eyeshadow in 201.

I really like Pupa makeup products. They are not very well known in the beauty community since they are hard to come by and not many countries carry this brand.
They have many great quality makeup items.

I love their eyeshadows, they are extremely smooth, buttery and pigmented.

201 is a salmon shade.

Last but not least, is the item I have been wanting to get for a long time. The Soleil Tan de Chanel.

I am so happy that I finally took the plunge and got it.

The bronzer is huge. It comes with 30g of product.
This product can seem really expensive but if you do the math, it does not seem to be all that expensive compared to most bronzers in the high end market. Even more, this product could last you for a very long time even using it on a daily basis because a little goes a long way.  Did not regret buying this at all.

The packaging is so sleek and Chanel with the glossy black lid and gold trimmed Chanel sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment