Sunday, August 7, 2016

FOTD : The actual graduation photosession

Can't believe it is the actual day of photo session. How close am I to graduating. So unbelievable.
I will post about the photoshoot some other day when I get hold of the rest of the photos.
Now let's go with the FOTD.

Face : Nivea Men Post-Shave Balm, Chanel Mat Lumiere Foundation, Catrice Camouflage Liquid Concealer, MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural, Catrice Lip and Cheek in Pickled Cherry Blossom, Flormar Terracotta Powder in Dual Gold, Topshop Glow Stick, MUFE Mist and Fix

Eyes : Art Deco Single Eyeshadow in 578, Catrice Absolute Nude Eye Palette, Maybelline Color Tattoo in Creme de Nude, Essence I love Nude Eyeshadow in Coffee Bean, Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner in Brown, L'oreal Volumissime x4 Mascara, Maybelline Brow Satin, Kiss Me Eyebrow Mascara

Lips : Nouba Millebaci #20

Since it is a photoshoot, I went with more steps with my makeup by using a makeup setting mist and also, the Maybelline Color Tattoo as an eyeshadow primer. The shade Creme de Nude matches my skintone quite well, it makes a great base colour. The Color Tattoo works very well as an eyeshadow primer, I would say it is as good as my Urban Decay or Too Faced for less than than half of the price. Definitely a new found love.
The Nouba Millebaci is also a new item in my makeup collection. I got it when it was on sale.
It is a matte liquid lipstick. So far, I would say the liquid lipstick in good, it feels like nothing on the lips, very lightweight. But, they are not transfer proof, they transfer slightly.
At the end of the day, I am still left with the lip colour but it crumbled a little but overall still looking good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment