Friday, August 19, 2016

Haul : Nouba liquid lipsticks

The beauty store had an offer on a liquid lipstick which brand I have never heard before. Liquid lipstick is all the hype in the beauty community right now. So, I have decided to pick up a few to try out.

I did some research on the brand "Nouba"but there is not much information on it online.
It is an Italian professional makeup brand.

The liquid lipstick comes with a good selection of 25 shades.

I picked up three shades from the collection. The shades come in numbers, there is no names for each shade.

The shades I got are 20, 24 and 40.

From left : 20, 24 and 40

From top :40, 20 and 24

40 is a berry pink shade.
20 is a warm pink shade
24 is a plum pink shade.

These liquid lipstick are sure long lasting and they do dry matte. I like the fact that they are really light on the lips and they do not dry the lips out at all. The only bad thing is that they are not transfer proof. Normally these are priced at 1299 Rubles or so which around USD20. Pretty much up high with most liquid lipstick prices which can be quite an amount of money to splurge on a liquid lipstick.
I got these at 50% off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment