Thursday, June 23, 2016

Post exam haul : Essence & Maybelline

I casually dropped into the beauty store and picked up some beauty products.

Essence wake up spring collection were having a clearance so I picked up the two leftover items from the clearance bin. Essence always have cute trend edition products also known as limited edition. 
These days I do not collect them as avidly as I used to. Just when there's clearance, I will pick them up if I happen too find them. 
After clearance. they cost USD1 each which I think is a steal. 

Essence Wake up Spring palette. 

The shades are different tones of plum and pink shades. Very cute and girly. 
The imprint on the eyeshadow is just so pretty. 

Essence Wake up Spring blush in Apricot.

It is a apricot shade with slight shimmers. 

Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid in Nude Flush. 

I have heard not very good review on this Maybelline liquid lipstick but this shade is too pretty to pass by. It is such a gorgeous dusty pink shade. 
There was a discount on these lipsticks so I thought it was not too bad to pick them up to try them out for myself. 
I won't have high expectation on this product to not make myself disappointed with this product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment