Monday, June 6, 2016

Around Moscow : Hello Red Square

It has been awhile since I wandered around Red Square.
I do not frequent Red Square as much as I used to since I have found places in Moscow to visit.

Weather in Moscow was chilly and gloomy on that day.
Look at my sausage fingers, thanks to my comfy and thick gloves.

Krispy Kreme is located just a stone away from the square.
This time they had Valentines special doughnuts and I just need to get them because they are so cute and pretty.

I got the caramel and cherry fillings.
Had to take a photo of both doughnuts before they get ruin on the way home.

The caramel taste much better than the cherry but that is because I am a fan of caramel everything.
The shape of the cherry heart does not look as good as the caramel which is such a shame because pink is a much prettier heart colour.

Inside of GUM

The fountain is back!

The Gastronom no.1 Ice Cream is my all time favourite. It has been awhile since I had it.
With the inflation, the price still remains the same but they definitely downgraded the cone and the amount of ice cream.
This is the blueberry flavour.

They have a variety of flavours to choose from. The blueberry, creme brulee and melon are my favourites.


No comments:

Post a Comment