Thursday, June 9, 2016

FOTD : photosession

The other day I had a photo session with the housemates and this is the look I had for the photoshoot.
For occasions as such , I usually put more effort in my makeup.


Base : 
Nivea Men's Post Shave Balm
Chanel Mat Lumiere Foundation
MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural
Catrice Camouflage Concealer 
Catrice Lip and Cheek Colour in Picked Cherry Blossom
Flormar Terracotta Powder in Dual Gold
Essence Soooo Glow highlighter 
Makeup Forever mist and fix

Eyes : 
Catrice Aboslute Nude Palette
Essence Mono Eyeshadow in Triple choc
Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner
Maybelline Big eyes Mascara
Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara 
Maybelline Brow Satin in Dark Brown
Kiss Me Eyebrow Mascara

Lips : 
Essence lipliner in Satin Mauve
Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Nude-ist

Nails :
OPI - Center of the You-niverse

I really love Chanel's foundation. After neglecting it for quite some time, after reusing it again, I just found my love back for it. Always so seamless and wonderful. 
To hold my makeup through the cold windy weather, the Nivea Men's Post-shave balm and MUFE mist and fix helps to lock in the makeup. Makeup setting sprays are mot something I often go to since I am very forgetful. 


I have a use for the Rimmel Wonder'full mascara which I dislike. Since it weighs down my lashes so much with its wet and thick formula, it is good for my undereye lashes since it 'pulls' my bottom eyelashes down to make it appear longer.Just that it is so wet that it can smudge easily, so I have to be really careful when I apply it. 

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet are one of my favourite matte lipsticks. 
I have a few of them but I can see myself picking up more 

No comments:

Post a Comment