Monday, March 14, 2016

FOTD : Chinese new year + Birthday celebration

This look is a little sloppy since I was in a hurry. It took about 15 minutes to do my look. Usually I take longer because I want to be more precise with my brows and eyeliner.


Face : Etude House Face Conditioning Cream, L'oreal Nude Magique foundation, Maybelline Dream Lumi Highlighting Concealer, Catrice All Matt Plus Shine Control Powder, Flormar Terracotta Powder in Dual Gold, Essence Me & My Ice Cream Cream Blush, Essence Soooo Glow Highlighter in 010. 
Eyes : Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner in Black, Rimmel Wonder'full mascara, Catrice Absolute Nude Eyeshadow Palette, Essence Mono Eyeshadow in Triple Choc
Lips : Essence lipliner in Satin Mauve

Such sloppy eyeliner application. I thought I would do it better with the Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner but no, it looks so messy. Luckily from afar, no one can tell the application is so sloppy. 
This eyeliner is drying up, I am just using it to its last leg so that I can throw it in the bin soon. You can already see that the black is not very black anymore. 
I can't decide if I like this eyeliner or not after using it for such a long time. It's a not bad eyeliner. The felt tip is sturdy and it is very easy to control but it kind of fades away mid-day and it dries down slow because when I draw my liner before curling my eyelashes, the line will just 'stick' on the curler and half of line will be gone. I always wait to curl my lashes after I am done with my whole face, the liner still does the same. 


Essence lip liner in Satin Mauve.
Love this lipliner. Go get yourself some. 

No comments:

Post a Comment