Tuesday, March 8, 2016

FOTD : About that primer...

After using the Nivea Men Post-Shave Balm as a primer for sometime, I guess now it is the perfect time to talk about this product.
I can't just rave enough about this primer.
I never seen my makeup stayed on my skin so beautifully even after being out the whole day. It has got to be the best primer I have ever used. It beats most of the primers I own and the best thing, it is so affordable.
You only need a tiny pea size each application, this product could last awhile with its 100ml content.

This is me with m makeup after a whole day out. The base makeup stayed on beautifully. I haven't notice any creasing or fading. 
The foundation I used is one of my favourite drugstore foundation which is of the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation. 
It blended so well with my skin, it just looks like a second skin. With the primer, I feel like it blended better and it helps the foundation melt into my skin creating a soft glow finish. 

Here's the breakdown of products I used 
Base : Nivea Men Post-Shave Balm, Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation, MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural, Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer, Catrice Lip and Cheek Colour, Flormar Terracotta Powder
Eyes : Catrice Absolute Nude Palette, Essence Mono Eyeshadow in Apricotta, Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner, Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara, Catrice Eyebrow Pencil, Kiss Me Eyebrow Mascara
Lips : Rimmel Vinyl Lipgloss in Fall in Love

This time I winged out my eyeliner a little. 

From the close up, you could see how flawless my skin looks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment