Wednesday, January 13, 2016

FOTD : That super lazy new year's look

Since New Year Party was in my apartment, I didn't glam up since it's all about celebrating at home, feeling comfy.
I just threw in a simple look to look presentable for photo sessions.


Face : Etude House Face Conditioning Cream, L'oreal Nude Magique Foundation, Flormar Terracotta Powder in Dual Gold, Daiso Blush in Pink
Eyes : Catrice Absolute Nude Palette, Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer, Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara, Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner, Catrice Eyebrow Pencil, Kiss Me Eyebrow Mascara
Lips : Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in Istanbul

It is my first time using the Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara. My first impression on this is that I do not like this mascara at all. It weighs down my lashes so much that no matter how many times I recurl my eyelashes it falls back straight.
Since I have only used it one time, I will give this mascara a few more go before I have the final say on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment