Monday, January 11, 2016

FOTD : Christmas Party


Please excuse the messy background of the sofa bed. It is so hard to get the bed out of sight since this is the only place that I could actually get an okay lighting. Not the best but still better than other places of the room.

I am going to start off with my face makeup. For my base, I applied the Etude House Face Conditioning Cream. Winter has been harsh here and my skin has been quite dry, I just need an extra boost of moisture to create a smooth canvas for the other products. My foundation is the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation then set with my MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural.

For my eyesbrows, I penciled it in with the Catrice Eyebrow Pencil and to lighten up the shade and set the brow I applied the Kiss Me Eyebrow Mascara. My eyeshadow is the Ellefar Glitter Eyeshadow Palette. It's a party, it's definitely okay to go all shimmery and glittery for the eyes.

Eyeliner is the Maybelline Master Precise eyeliner in Black. This eyeliner is drying up already, time to pick up another eyeliner. Mascara is the Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara. I love this mascara sadly it has been discontinued and mine's already drying up and time to toss it out.

Blush, is the Essence Me and My Ice Cream Cream Blush. For bronzer and highlight, I applied the Flormar Terracotta Powder in Dual Gold which I picked up from Istanbul.
Lip colour is the Catrice Glossy Lip Glow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment