Thursday, February 26, 2015

FOTD : Pink shades

Definitely not the best of my FOTDs. I just realize how I did not tightline my eyes properly, leaving awful blank spots.

This look was inspired by the Elie Saab runway makeup on Sui He (credits to siteowner for the picture). The makeup is natural with a touch of feminine and girlyness with accent on the eyes.
Her look incorporates the use of false eyelashes since I want to tone it further down and keep it to an everyday makeup look.

For my base I used the Etude House Face Conditioning Cream Light. My foundation of choice is the Catrice Nude Illusion Foundation, I can't praise enough of this foundation. It is one of the best drugstore foundation I have tried. If you have a Catrice near you, go and try this foundation out. I am using the shade 010. It is the lightest shade available. I didn't set my foundation with anything this time. For undereye concealer, my concealer of choice is the 3CE Full Coverage Concealer.

Blush and contour is the Vivienne Sabo Blush Duo in 13. I left out my highlight this time around.

For my eye makeup, it is very simple. All I used is just an eyeliner and mascara.
My eyeliner is the Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner Pen and mascara is the Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara.

For my lip colour. I lined my whole lips Essence Wish me a Rose lipliner and topped it off with Rimmel Vinyl Gloss in Fall in Love. This combo pairs together really nicely to give a feminine baby pink lips that is not too bright or over the top. 

No comments:

Post a Comment