Wednesday, February 11, 2015

FOTD : New Year's Eve

I previously blogged about my trip to the circus and counting down at Cathedral of Christ the Saviour in my previous post. Now, it is time for the FOTD.

My hair was pretty wild, it went all 'natural curls' and the fringe refuse to budge from my face to the side.

For my base, I applied the Etude House Conditioning Face Cream and L'oreal Nude Magique Foundation. I love the nude magique foundation, it is very light and you definitely can't feel the foundation on your face. This also dries down into a powder finish so it is not necessary to set this foundation with powder but it also looks good and not cakey with light dusting of powder on top. The perfect foundation if you are looking for a nude base makeup look. Which contributes to the only downside is it has light coverage, it won't work on people who needs higher coverage or with acne.
I set the look with the MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural.

Blush is Catrice Lip & Cheek Colour in Neo Geisha. Sadly, this is a limited edition and I really love this cream blush, I do hope Catrice will release a permanent line for their lip & cheek colour.
Highlight is Essence Soo Glow in 10. Bronzer, The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder.
This bronzer is currently my HG bronzer. It lives up to its raves. It is definitely a fool-proof bronzer,it is sheer so you can never apply too mch.It also looks so natural on the skin, not muddy or orange at all. Very beautiful bronzer.

For my eyes, I am using the Essence Metal Effect Cream Eyeshadow in UK's Stonehedge. This has been my favourite cream eyeshadow for the past few months. It is super pigmented and shimmery and it doesn't budge at all. All you need is just a little amount, a little goes a long way. I paired this eyeshadow with the eyeshadows from Catrice Absolute Nude Palette.
Eyeliner is the Maybelline Master Precise. Mascara, The L'oreal Volumissime x4 Mascara and Maybelline Volum' Express Cat Eyes Mascara for the bottom lashes.
To cover my undereye circles, I am using the 3CE Full Coverage Concealer.

Lip colour is the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Ole! Flamingo.
It is new year, I just want to be bolder with my lip colour choice. And, I love this lip colour a lot, it is a beautiful fuchsia that complements most skin tone. This lip colour will not budge even after eating oily food and drinking. It last me through out the trip till I am back in hostel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment