Tuesday, February 17, 2015

FOTD : Valentine's Day Special

I am still very boring and pretty much in my comfort zone with my eye makeup. I am still sticking with my usual makeup products for my eye makeup, no experimenting thus the same old look. This eye makeup is more tone down than my usual eye makeup with the brown eyeliner. Brown eyeliner usually gives a more feminine and elegant look instead of the harsher black.
On the other note, Essence Effect Eyeshadow has been my favourite drugstore cream eyeshadow. If you haven't tried them, you just have to.

The products used :
Catrice Eyebrow Stylish in Date with Ash-ton
Essence Effect Eyeshadow in UK's Stonehedge
Catrice Absolute Nude Eye Palette
Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara
Maybelline Volum' Express Cat Eyes Mascara
Maybelline Hyperliner in Brown
3CE Full Coverage Concealer

I finally am back with one of my favourite drugstore foundation the Catrice Nude Illusion Foundation. I have abandoned this poor thing for 2 weeks since I didn't bring it along with me for the holidays, I brought along my other favourite which is the L'oreal Nude Magique. I set the foundation with the ELF Tone Correcting Powder in Shimmer.
I am just in a glowy mood that day thus the powder choice.

For my blush and contour , I used the Vivienne Sabo Blush Duo. Many might not have heard about this brand because I haven't seen this brand out of Russia. It is an average quality blush duo, it is pigmented but the fall-outs is pretty scary. It flies everywhere. Highlighter is the Essence Soo Glow in 10.

For my lips. It is the Max Factor Lipstick in Midnight Mauve.

This Valentine's look is budget friendly. All items used are from the drugstore or products in the drugstore prices range. Who says we can't look lovely and expensive with drugstore items.
I like how most drugstore products has step up on their game and some products' finishes are even on par with high-end products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment