Tuesday, December 9, 2014

FOTD : Getting ready for Rostelecom Cup

Rostelecom Cup is a once in a year hang out for a figure skating fan like me. So here's how I did my makeup for the outing.

I have been loving the Essence Effect Eyeshadow in UK's Stonehedge. It's amazing! 
A cheapie but a goodie. That's how I call it. 
All I need is a small dollop, to cover my whole lids and it immediately gives a nice colour and shimmer shine to my eyelids.

Products used for eyes :
L'oreal Volumissime x4 Mascara
Maybelline Volum' Express Cat Eyes Mascara
Essence Effect Eyeshadow in UK's Stonehedge
Stila Smudgestick waterproof eye liner in Stingray
Etude House Drawing Eye Brow
3CE Full Cover Concealer

I keep the products very minimal and bare.

Even for my face, I try to tone it down, being very lighthanded with every product I used. Of late I am just very into the bare and natural makeup look.

Face products used :
Etude House Face Conditioning Cream
Catrice Nude Illusion Foundation
ELF Tone Correcting Powder in Shimmer
The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder in 01
Essence Me & My Ice-cream Cream Blush in Ice Bomb
Topshop Glowstick

The lipstick I used this time is Rimmel Moisture Renew in Notting Hill Nude.

This nude is just so fantabulous on my skintone. It is a neutral with a hint of pink.
It is one of new favourite nudes. I looks very good on my skintone.

No comments:

Post a Comment