Sunday, December 21, 2014

Concert in Moscow

River flows in you.

I think many know this piece.

I am very lucky to catch Yiruma in his first concert in Moscow.
River flows in you is the piece that brought me to Yiruma. This pieces are very melancholy and romantic which draws me to him.

Here is my look of the day. I was very sloppy with my makeup.
I am using the L'oreal Nude Magique foundation over the Etude House Conditioning Face Cream with no powder.
Lip colour is Essence Lipstick in Natural Beauty.

It was my first time in Dom Muziki so I went all touristy and explored the hallways.


The grand stairs of the hall, there were a lot of people taking pictures all around. It took me awhile to slot myself in some spot of a picture.

The hall.

This hall isn't one of the most photogenic halls. It definitely looks better in person but it isn't like a beautiful hall. The brown tones makes the hall quite boring looking.


I sat at the third row of the left balcony. From my seat, I couldn't see Yiruma on stage at all, I had to stand if I wanted to look at him. It is the cheapest ticket so I could not complain much.
Luckily it is a piano concert, all I need to do is sit down and relax and enjoy the piece.

Yiruma on the piano.
Listening the pieces live is a whole new different level. It is amazing, every note resonant nicely in the hall giving a different magical sound to the piece, it is much more surreal listening to his pieces live . The arrangements of songs are different from the album too.


Outside Dom Muziki.
It is a beautiful glass building.

Definitely one of the nights to remember. It was amazing catching Yiruma live.


No comments:

Post a Comment