Sunday, December 14, 2014

Eating out Malaysia : Wafflemeister

Let's not care about the calories and just enjoy this masterpiece of dessert.

Wafflemeister hails from the UK and it has arrived in Malaysia.
I love waffles, they are one of my favourite dessert.
I am glad before I flew back to Moscow, I had the chance to try out the waffles with my girl friends.

Waffle with cream and chocolate gelato drizzled with milk chocolate.

This is what dessert paradise looks like. The warm waffle and the cold rich chocolate gelato. That is a big thumbs up from me.
I have tasted gelato from Italy, this is not the best gelato I have ever tried but it is one of the best you can get in Malaysia.


Cookies and Cream waffle.
I would prefer that the cream with topped chunks of oreo instead of 4 full oreos sitting on the cream. It doesn't give the full cookies and cream flavour. It would not make sense if we were to break the cookies ourselves and sprinkle it all over the waffle.
This just makes ordering this waffle not exciting, there's no difference from the normal waffles with cream.

If this is the case, I would suggest to choose the normal waffle topped on with your favourite gelato from the gelato bar. You will have the best waffle combination.

Even so, the waffle taste so good, the outside slightly crispy with a fluffy inside. It being warm just adds on many bonus points.

Desserts makes me happy and all joyful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment