Saturday, May 14, 2011

Prom look and style.

I had my prom last saturday in a really gorgeous hotel in Russia.
Just how gorgeous the ballroom is.
Gives me the feeling that I am in grand hotel in Paris for a day.

The EOTD of the day.
The circle lens I used is Super Barbie lens in sPrinces Pink. This pair of lens is my love~

Eye makeup used :
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Etude House Petit Darling Eyeshadow in BR304
Etude House Eye Secret Eyeshadow in OR201
Majorlica Majorca Lash Gorgeous Wing
Maybelline Volum' Express Hypercurl CatEyes mascara in Feline Black
Etude House Oh m'Eye Liner in Black
Generic False Lashes

My look for the day, lighting is bad.
Face :
Etude House Dream On Base in Mint
Chanel Mat Lumiere Liquid Foundation in Claire
Etude House Peach Skin Pact
ELF Studio Blush in Gotta Glow
ELF Healthy Bronzing Powder in Matte Bronze
Bourjois Blush Pot in Rose D'or

Lips :
MAC Lipstick in Speed Dial





No comments:

Post a Comment