Saturday, April 23, 2011

Collective haul #1

I have a haul. It is a collective haul. I didnt get all this things one shot.

Since spring's here. I got myself a new ballet flats. They are pretty cheap. 210roubles or so.
It's gold. I like the little bow right there. Makes it look super girlie and cute!

Then since Stokmann was on sale. I pick up 2 bottles of perfumes.
One is for my mum thus I didnt open the packaging.
Nina for Nina Ricci and Juicy Couture's Viva La Juicy.
Nina Ricci's is for my mum.
They are just the 30ml size one.

I got myself the Viva La Juicy because I heard many raves about it and when I was in the shop, I tested it and I love the smell.

The bottle is pretty cute too. I like the detailing and also the pink ribbon.
A closer look at the nice icon detailing.

Then I went to the beauty supply store and picked up a cleanser and cleansing milk
Lumene brightening cream cleanser and some Russian brand cleansing milk.
A review will come up soon.

I pick up also 2 Maybelline foundation.
The Maybelline Dream Creamy foundation which also the Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse in the US. This foundation claims to be super moisturizing.

It comes in a not so conventional packaging where the sponge is at the top lid and you have to screw open the lid to get the product. I find it really troublesome and space consuming.
My shade is 08 Light Beige. I heard in UK they only offer 5 shades where 04 Light Porcelain is too light for a NC20 and 21 Nude is too dark. For me, 08 is just nice.

The texture is really creamy.

I have already used this product. I am gonna throw a short review here.
The coverage for this foundation is light to medium. I dont recommend to layer on, it will turn cakey. I use ELF powder brush to apply this foundation and it creates a nice finish.
Moisturizing? This foundation is definitely not close to foundation. There's still cakey-ness at the dry spots on my face.

On my face.

This foundation is not really long lasting. It stays on my face about 4-5 hours then it is completely gone even with powder on top.
Not a bad foundation but definitely not one I would recommend from drugstores.
Retails 369roubles or so.

Maybelline Affintone 24H foundation. I think this is the equivalent to the Superstay 24H.
At first when I bought it, I picked up the wrong shade 21 medium beige which was 2-3 shades darker than my shade.
Then I went back again this time to pick up the right shade. I was actually thinking on getting either 05 light beige and 10 natural beige.
Light beige was a little too pink but Natural beige was too yellow! Ofcourse I would pick up the pinker one since it was not too bad on my skin compared to yellow.
I havent tried this foundation yet but I am excited to try it.
It retails 349roubles.

Today I visited the MAC store and I picked up a lip colour.
This colour goes so well with my skintone. It complements real well.
I love it so much!

It is in Speed Dial.

I tried 4 pinks in the store. Speed Dial, Snob, St. Germain and Viva Glam Gaga.
Speed Dial looks the prettiest on me.

Then I walked into Douglas Rivoli. They were having a sale. Marked down on cosmetics like Guerlain, Dior, Lancome and YSL.

and I picked up my first high-end eyeshadow palette. Oh so excited!

The Dior 5 colour iridescent eyeshadow.

Fuzkittie loves it so I have to try it and I am also looking for a good eyeshadow.
My cheapie eyeshadow just has too many fallout and chalky, yada yada.


Comes in a pretty velvet pouch. I love makeup with velvet pouches. Prevents the packaging from getting scratched.

\
Oh so shiny~~

Pretty colours!
This is in Ready to Glow. When I swatched the eyeshadow in the store. So smooth and buttery.
Too lovely.

It retails usually at 2000++ roubles. Really overpriced.
It got cut down to 1588roubles (USD56), cheaper by $2 in Sephora.

Still it's good.
That's all or the haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment