Tuesday, January 31, 2017

FOTD : CNY day 1

I was down with food poisoning on the second day of Chinese New Year. It was so uncool and I felt so terrible and literally felt like dying.

Anyway today I am going to talk my FOTD on the first day of Chinese New Year.


Base :
Banila Co. Prime Primer
It Cosmetics CC Cream
MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer
H&M Bronzing Powder in Sheer Tan
YSL Kiss & Blush in 07 Corail Affranchi
Violet Voss Pro Highlighter Palette

Eyes :
Maybelline Brow Satin
ELF Mineral Eye Primer
Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette in The Dolce Vita
Innisfree Gel Liner in 07
Majolica Majorca Lash Gorgeous Wing

Lips:
Limecrime Matte Velvetines in Cupid

Let me tell you how much I love the Charlotte Tilbury The Dolce Vita palette. The pop shade is to die for, I haven't seen any eyeshadow quite like this. This palette is very very easy to use, the eyeshadows all go well together, they blend like a dream.

Limecrime velvetines are like one of my favourite liquid lipstick formula. They are so light and feel like nothing on the lips. Also, they do not dry out the lips so your lips don't dry out like prunes at the end of the day. Cupid is a beautiful petal pink shade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment