Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Back from hols and skin is acting up

First week of February has been a busy week with Chinese new year visiting, my Bangkok trip and also job interview. Now that I am done with then, I will be back full force on this blog. 

I came back from Bangkok with terrible skin texture. I am sure they are not breakout or whiteheads because if those feel really bumpy and rough on the skin. This does not feel anything to the touch. Just really really bad skin texture. It just looks really blotchy, rough and bumpy. 


I know it does not look very visible in the photo. Actually it does not look too bad in person. You need a lot of sunlight and shadow to be able to see. 
I know it is not a big deal to some but for someone who spends a lot of money and time on my skin, I can't take it if my skin acts up. 

I am not too sure about the cause of it. It might be the bed linens of the hotel or I had hot air literally blowing against my face in a hawker stall or I did not bring along my usual cleanser or it is just too dusty. Many possibilities.
I am trying to calm my skin down right now by adding a few things to my skincare. If it works I will post a skincare routine post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment