Wednesday, January 4, 2017

2017 drugstore beauty wishlist

drugstore 2017 wishlist




In 2017, I hope that I will be able to collect more Makeup Geek eyeshadows. They are so good (comparable to MAC) and really affordable, just a fraction of MAC's price tag. Honestly, I think MAC's eyeshadows are a wee bit overpriced despite owning a few of them.

2016 have been the year of drugstore foundation releases. Based on reviews, I am really hoping I could try Milani Conceal + Perfect, LA Pro Coverage and Wet n Wild Photofocus foundation.

There hasn't been good drugstore liquid lipstick releases at first but the end of the year, I scan see the drugstore beauty are upping their game in the liquid lipstick section. I have been wanting to try the Milani Liquid Lipsticks. I have my eyes on the shade Lust and Beloved.
Meanwhile Zoeva has released their line of liquid lipstick - the pure velour lips. I have many good experience with the brand Zoeva, I am really curious how their liquid lipstick will perform. I am interested in the shade 'Faint of Heart'

Revlon's liquid lipstick is not like the conventional liquid lipstick that dries down to a complete matte despite claiming to be matte.Even so, the formula got me really wanting to try it. The gel like texture is said to be very moisturizing and the same time comfortable on the lips. It's probably a good liquid lipstick for me on days my lips are dying.

People have been raving about the Wet n Wild Contouring Palette. I really hope I will be able to get one myself to try out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment