Sunday, January 8, 2017

2017 resolutions

2017 did come in a blink of an eye. I know this sounds cliche but it felt like 2016 just started.

So, 2016 was an eventful year for me. I have finally graduated university and this year, I will be joining the work force. This frightens me because I don't think I am ready to do all the adulting yet but well, I guess no one is ever ready. When the time comes, it comes. We humans are just creatures of circumstances. Somehow someway we will strive through it and make it. 

Let's start with my simple resolutions for this year

1. Maintain a healthy lifestyle

I have been working out for about 3 years. Can't believe it. I have came a long way from being unhealthy to healthier. With my new job soon, I doubt I have time to practice my workout. So, I am just hoping I would able to slide in 2-3 workout sessions in a week. If I can't I will try all means to make my lifestyle healthier.

2. Start a piggy bank and aim to save a certain amount

As long as the money is right infront of you. You can't help but spend it. It is really hard to save. Trust me I am one of those people.
So starting a piggy bank and aim how much to save.There's a better chance to have a certain amount of saving with a piggy bank because there's only input no output. When you can't see the money, there's a higher chance you don't spend it.

3. Invest on the skin

If your skin is great, makeup will look great on your skin. The skin is your blank canvas.
Skincare is very important in making your skin look good. I mean there are some people who are blessed with great skin. I am not one with perfect skin. I actually spent a lot on skincare to get the skin I have today. A good skin boost confidence level and also makes makeup look better.

4. Stay positive

More positive energy life just makes everything better. Life's too short to be so negative on everything.

5. Stop hoarding

Actually I have been better in the year 2016 when it comes to makeup hoarding but I still wish to improve in this area. Buy only if it has great reviews and I know I will use it. No point having a mountain high worth of makeup when you use only 1% of it.

6. Start a new hobby

I think it would be cool to start a new hobby. Maybe start colouring? gardening?

7. Be more thoughtful

2016 is a year I have heard many people around me losing friends and people they love. It just hit me deeply. I just want to be more thoughtful towards the people I love. Maybe like spend more time with them, talk more to them, gift them more often. Appreciate these people more because you never know what is ever going to happen.

These are my simple resolutions for 2017. 

No comments:

Post a Comment