Monday, January 2, 2017

Goodbye 2016, Hello 2017

Happy New Year 2017. Another year just flew pass in a blink of an eye.

In the year 2016, many events took place. One of the most important event that has happened in 2016 or even you could even say that is the one of the most important event in my life was that I have graduated medical school and I am back home in Malaysia.

There are definitely many things I have missed about Moscow despite having many complains about the place. Being back in Malaysia just for 5 months or so made me realize how much I have missed the European style way of life. I missed those cultural events in the park, musicals, ballet which I can't get back here.
Streets are so happening during Christmas and New Year. I can keep going on and on with this list but I am going to keep it for some other days.

The summary of what I did in 2016

- Visited Zurich ( Switzerland), Munich (Germany), Barcelona (Spain), Lisbon (Portugal), Beijing (China), (Ulan-Bator) Mongolia, Bali (Indonesia), Bangkok (Thailand), London (UK).

- Completed my Transsiberia and Transmongolia journey

- Snowboard for the first time in my life

- Rode on a husky sleigh for the first time in my life

- Got my first car and my first loan.

- Bought my first Jo Malone perfume.

- Rode on a horse for the first time in my life.

- Visited Lake Baikal.

- Graduated medical school.

- Climbed the peak of Gunung Nuang. A 10 hours hike up and down.

- Saw my first Sakura

- Maintained my fitness routine through 2016

I am kinda nervous of what 2017 is bringing on. I am going to start work in 2017 and I won't be having time for my blog or even have time for myself. I do not know how am I going to manage my schedule yet.
Let's hope for the best for me for this new year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment