Friday, January 13, 2017

2017 High End wishlist


New year new high end beauty wishlist. Here we go again.

I think the Dior Nude Air Serum foundation has been on my wishlist last year but in the end, I did not get to buying it in 2016. So, 2017 is the year to get it.
I am all about the serum foundation. I have gone through the reviews on it and I think it is one of the foundation I should try out for my dry combination skin.

The Guerlain Lingerie de Peau. I have been wanting to try this foundation for ages. Now, they have revamped the formula and I heard it has became even better. Hoping I could try it soon.

I have swatched Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer in Sephora a few times and oh boy, I love the finish of it. It's so smooth and silky. I am looking forward to getting myself a bottle to try it out since I am still looking for a great primer.

2016 is the year of stick foundation but I have yet jump on to the bandwagon. One stick foundation that has been gathering great reviews is the Hourglass Seamless Stick Foundation. I have swatched a few times in Sephora and I am quite liking how it feel. The price tag is a little eek! Let's see I can save enough to get it.

When YSL released its own take of the cushion foundation. I already had my eyes on it. YSL is not available in Malaysia. I am waiting the day I go overseas so I could pick up one myself.

I have gotten myself the Chanel Rouge Allure Ink just right before the new year as a welcoming 2017 treat and oh boy, I love this liquid lipstick. It is just what I wanted in a liquid lipstick. I am kinda over the overly matte type. I am looking to pick up shade 140 which is out of stock over the counters currently.

The other lip product I have the NARS Velvet Lip Glide in Bound. Everytime I step into the NARS counter, I just have my eyes on these lip products and I just keep swatching them but never got to buying them. I think I have been annoying the sales assistant by doing this.

I own the Charlotte Tilbury The Dolce Vita Luxury Palette and I love that eye palette very very much. The texture of the eyeshadows are so buttery and smooth, pigmentation is spot on and the shades are just so easy to use. This just makes me want to expand my Charlotte Tilbury palette collection. I am eyeing at the shade The Vintage Vamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment