Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Brow game is strong : mini haul


This is a mini haul and this time I got the Maybelline Brow Satin and Pupa Vamp! Wet & Dry Eyeshadow.

I was in search of a new eyebrow pencil and it looks like I have a good drugstore eyebrow pencil that I actually got two of them in different shades. I bought both of them at separately after I used one of them I really like it and got the lighter shade.
I forgot to mention, I got in Dark Brown and Medium Brown.

The brow product comes in a double ended side. One side is the pencil.
The pencil is really thin and small, very easy to maneuver on the brows. It is said to be comparable to the Anastasia Brow Wiz.
I have not tried the Anastasia Brow Wiz so I cannot give an in depth comparison.

The other side is  an applicator with powder.

I find this brow product very easy to use and it creates a flawfree brow with a soft natural touch.
The colours are very natural, even dark brown does not look too bold on my medium brown hair. I find there is not much difference between medium brown and dark. The undertones of the brow product. Both shades leans to the cool side with the medium brown slightly more warm than the dark brown.

This is my brows using the Maybelline Brow Satin in Deep Brown.

So far, I really love this brow product. It's definitely a keeper.

Pupa Vamp! Wet & Dry Eyeshadow in 301.

Pupa is a really underrated brand that I do not see many talking about them at all but I admit they are pretty hard to find and mostly available in Europe (I have seen them in SASA in Malaysia). It is an Italian brand.

So far I have own their lip products and have been enjoying them. They can get slightly pricey for drugstore but the quality of their products have been top notch Italian style.

Pupa's packaging is not the most aesthetically pleasing. In pictures, it can appear as cheap looking with the shiny silver lid and transparent body. Actually they are not too bad in real life, they still hold up pretty sturdy.

301 is a champagne peach colour. It is very shimmery and reflective. I do not know if this is the best word to describe it. It is very hi-shine. Gorgeous colour.
Shimmery eyeshadows are my weakness. I love my eyeshadows shimmery, it just opens up my eyes makes me look more awake. The Asian eyes.
The best colour as an all over lid colour and base colour. I am thinking of using it as a highlight since it also makes a gorgeous highlight shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment