Monday, October 26, 2015

FOTD - Birthday makeup

Time really flew by so fast. I can't believe this is my last year celebrating my birthday in Moscow. Next year, I am gonna be back at home celebrating with my family.

Now here's my birthday makeup.

My makeup base is the Etude House Face Conditioning Cream to give my skin some hydration. It has been really cold here of late and I can feel my skin has been drier than usual. So a good moisturizing for the skin is always great. No one wants flaky makeup.
Lately I have using the Rimmel True Match foundation a lot, this time like no other, I am using this foundation. It has been my go-to foundation for the past few months. I would say this is one of the best drugstore foundation I have ever came by. It has a beautiful dewy finish which gives my skin a healthy glow and the coverage is medium and just right for me. To set the foundation, I used my favourite powder, the MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Naturals.
To cover up my dark circles, I use the Maybelline DreamLumi Highlighter Concealer.

My brows have been better than ever. Thanks the Maybelline Brow Satin. This is currently my favourite brow product from the drugstore. With it I am able to get my brows in shape so effortlessly. To lighten the colour a little, I topped it up with my Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Brow Mascara.
For my eye, I used the Rimmel Mono Eyeshadow in Gold Rush to give my eye a beautiful shimmery champagne gold base and blend the inner crease with the darkest colour on the Catrice Absolute Nude Palette. It is my birthday, I can go crazy with the shimmers on my eye. My eyeliner is the Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner in Black. Mascara is the L'oreal Volumisse x4 for both my top and bottom lashes. I did glam my eyes up with false eyelashes too.

My blush is a Daiso Blush in Pink. Bronzer is the bronze shade in Flormar Terracotta Powder in Dual Gold and highlight is Essence Sooo Glow in 10.
For my lips I lined it with Essence Lipliner in Satin Mauve and top it up with the Rimmel Long Lasting Lipstick in Asia.This Rimmel lipstick shade is absolutely gorgeous. It is pinkish brown shade.


No comments:

Post a Comment