Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Mini loot : Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer

I did a haul again. Guilty? Not guilty.
The beauty store near my hostel was having a 30% off on all Maybelline and Garnier products.
I only own one undereye concealer that is the 3CE Full Coverage Concealer. The Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch has always been on my list of products to try out along with the L'oreal Lumi Magique Concealer. I heard lots of great reviews about them and they seem to be a great drugstore dupe of the YSL Touche Eclat.
There's a sale, so it would be a great chance to get the concealers.

I got the Dream Lumi Concealer in 02 Nude. I may look like a hoarder because I got two of them. They are usually not in stock since there is 30% off and they are in stock, I just took the chance to get a back up so that I wouldn't experience headache trying to find backups when they are sold out. The product also looks like it doesn't have much product in the tube.
From testers, this product applies like a dream, it is light but the coverage is great, very high coverage. I haven't try it out under my eye but I can't wait to give this product a testdrive, I can see that I will like this concealer a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment