Monday, April 13, 2015

Happy Easter, Well belated Easter.

Happy Orthodox Easter or с Пасхой

I am probably a day late in my greetings.
Anyway, you might be wondering what is that muffin in my photo. It is a кулич (kulich), an Easter bread traditional to the Orthodox Christians.
It is my first time getting a kulich for the sake of trying it out. It taste like bread with sugar icing, there's nothing special, maybe because I bought a cheap one from Ashan, instead of the more expensive (maybe fancy ones) but definitely something to try out if you spot one since it is unique to the Orthodox Christian culture of Eastern Europe.

Easter is last week and to celebrate, I have the oh so famous Cadbury Creme Egg which I had smuggled all the way from London last winter holidays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment