Sunday, April 5, 2015

FOTD : That Birthday Outing

It has been a long time since I did a FOTD. To be honest, It has been almost a month since I last applied makeup. I haven't been going out aside from grocery shopping and running some minor errands, so, I am letting my skin breath and take a break from makeup.

For my eyemakeup, I has been all the same products, using all over and over again.
I am such a boring person. Sometimes I even feel there is no point talking about the products I use form my eye makeup.
For my eyeshadow I applied the Essence Effect Eyeshadow in 06 UK's Stonehedge with Catrice Absolute Nude Eyeshadow Palette. Mascara is the L'oreal Volumissime x5 for my top lashes and Maybelline Volum' Express Cat Eyes Mascara for my bottom my bottom lashes. My eyeliner is the Maybelline Master Precise in Black.

I look pretty white washed in this picture, well, that is because of the lighting.
For my base, I applied the Etude House Face Conditioning Cream in Light and L'oreal Nude Magique Foundation. This is also one of my favourite foundation from L'oreal. Drugstore wise, I feel that Bourjois, L'oreal and Rimmel releases the best drugstore foundations, honorary mention to Max Factor too , I quite like their Facefinity foundation on days I need more coverage. On my better skin days, I definitely lean towards the L'oreal Nude Magique. It gives a very natural second skin finish look.
I set my foundation with the MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural. My blush and bronzer is the Vivienne Sabo Blush Duo in #13 and Highlighter is the Essence Sooo Glow Highlighter in #10.
Eyebrows is the Catrice Eye Brow Stylist in Date with Ash-Ton. My undereye concealer is the 3CE Full Coverage Concealer.

For my lips .I am using the Essence Lipliner in Satin Mauve.
It is a muted dusty rose with mauve undertones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment