Sunday, November 30, 2014

The Birthday haul : High end edition

Last month was my birthday month, I did treat myself to a big something for my birthday but these items were all on a discount/offer, it is pretty much a sin not to get them since they were so much marked down. I am pleasantly surprised with the marked down price.

I picked up the Chanel Glossimer in Jalousie, Yves Saint Laurant Glossy Stain in 17 Encre Rose and Rouge Coco Hydrating Creme Lip Colour in 49 Liaison

Chanel Glossimer in Jalousie.

This is my first Glossimer. Among the shades that were on sale, I find this to be the most suitable to my liking, the rest of the shades were too dark and vampy. It is a past collection limited I can see why it is on a discount.
Jalousie is a blue toned fuchsia with purple pearl.
It is one of those shades that immediately brightens my skintone and wakes me up. It is really beautiful.

Some Glossimer are sheer but this, on the other hand, is very opaque! One swipe is all you need.
You will get a bright fuchsia va va voom lips

I really like the sleek and chic gloss tube with the Chanel emblem on the the top of the tube.

Rouge Coco Hydrating Creme Lip Colour in 49 Liaison
Such beautiful and chic packaging. I love Chanel's lipstick I find the texture, finish and hydration superb. They can be pricey but they worth every cent I pay.
This is the 3rd Chanel Lipstick I own.

Liaison is a beautiful nudy pink. It makes a great MLBB colour.

This was on offer and it was the last piece left. So without thinking, I just grabbed it and I did not regret my choice.
I should visit Рив Гош more often, they do have offer on high end products from time to time.


I love the Yves Saint Laurant Glossy Stain. I am glad to spot this shade that I have been eyeing on 40% off and it is the last piece on the counter. I have been very lucky since everything I picked up is the last piece, waiting for me.
I headed to the store pretty late, about dinner time and it was a Chanel client day and there was an amount of customers, so I do consider myself pretty lucky to have leftovers that suits to my liking for me to pick up.

17 Encre Rose is a barbie pink, I just have a great soft spot for pinks, I will just pick up any blush or lip products that are pink.
Can't you tell, pink is my favourite colour.

That's all I got for my birthday haul this time.
I am very satisfied with my purchases with all the offers and I am very happy and pleased with the items I have purchased.

Also stay tune for more hauls, there are still some hauls from the past few months and recent weeks that I have still failed to post up.

On another note, Happy December everyone. Time flies by so fast and today is already the end of November. I am excited for Christmas and winter holidays in January, at the same time I have been dreading the extremely freezing weather over here in Moscow. Also, finals are up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment