Saturday, November 22, 2014

FOTD : First trip to Bolshoi Theater

Going to Bolshoi Theater has been a dream since I arrived Moscow. I will keep the post about Bolshoi later. Now let's focus on my makeup for that day.

My EOTD



I just want to rave about Essence Effect Eyeshadow. They are really pigmented a little drop goes a long way and they just stay on the eyelid without a primer. They would not budge or crease. Essence just really had step up on their game for cream eyeshadows.
This eyeshadow might not be for those who doesn't like shimmer because it is a shimmer bomb. I do love shimmer in my eyeshadow, it gives dimension to my eyes.
This eyeshadow is just so gorgeous.

Products used for eye makeup :
Essence Effect Cream in UK's Stonehedge
Catrice Absolute Nude Eyeshadow Palette
Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara
Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner
Maybelline Volum' Express Cat Eyes Mascara
Etude House Drawing Eyebrows

Catrice Beautifying Lip Smoother in Cake Pop

I have been really liking this lipgloss. It is really smooth and creamy. It keeps my lips moisturized for a long time.

Face makeup :
Catrice Nude Illusion Foundation
MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural
The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder
Essence Me & My Icecream Blush in Ice Bomb
TopShop Glow Stick
3CE Full Coverage Concealer
Etude House Conditioning Face Cream in Light

This is my first time trying Catrice Nude Illusion Foundation. So far I am impressed with the consistency and finish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment