Tuesday, May 2, 2017

NARS haul

I did some NARS shopping when L'etoile was having a 40% off clearance on seasonal items. I love it when they do their 40% off sale because brands like NARS will be so much cheaper than getting them in Malaysia or the US.

I got three items this time since these three are the items that caught my eye.
I got the NARS Climax set, an eyeshadow and a blush.

The items of the Climax set comes in a nice sturdy pink plastic box. The box is of high quality.

This set comes in a set of three items, a nail polish, a lipgloss and a lipstick, all in full size in the shade Schiap.

It is a great gift set and with the 40% off. What a steal.

Schiap is a hot bright pink shade.
It's loud but wearable.

The eyeshadow duo I have gotten is Dolomites.
This is such a gorgeous eyeshadow shade. It comes with a metallic muted rose pink shade and a warm toned red brown.
Definitely shades up my alley.

I have been into the warmer shades of brown of late. I find them really flattering.

NARS Deep Throat.
I was caught by surprise that this shade was on sale. I have not expected it since it is such a popular shade and it is not a limited edition.
I just had to get it.
It is a peachy pink shade with golden shimmers. I find this shade to be flattering on many skintones.

No comments:

Post a Comment