Tuesday, May 30, 2017

What I Wore : April - May

I wanted to call this post a lookbook but since Malaysia has only one season which is summer and also summer. It would not make sense to call it a spring or summer lookbook and it's lame to call it a Malaysian lookbook.

This is my first time doing a fashion post.
My fashion style is pretty much a mix, I don't even know how to describe it. I enjoy girly florals, ruffles, ripped jeans, formal shirts.. Basically things that goes with me and flatters me.

Look 1
Top : My mum's old top which she bought in Hong Kong circa 1995
Jeans : My mum's old H&M jeans which I cut the bottoms
Shoes : H&M
Bag : Vincci

Look 2
Top : Zara (past season)
Jeans : H&M ( My mum's old jeans which I cut the bottoms)
Belt : MNG
Shoes : Bootleg Adidas from Chinatown (My sis')

Look 3
Dress : Thrifted
Shoes : H&M
Bag : Vincci

Look 4
Top : Dressing Paula
Jeans : MNG
Shoes : Zara (click here)
Bag : Charles & Keith

Look 5
Dress : Thrifted Vintage
Bag : Forever 21

Look 6
Top : Thrifted from Carousell (Zara inspired)
Jeans : H&M (click here)
Bag : Bought from Carousell (click here)
Shoe : H&M (click here)

No comments:

Post a Comment