Monday, April 25, 2016

Mini haul : Shiseido

Isetan at Lot 10 had a closing down sale on some brands. I went to Isetan with my friend on my last day in Malaysia last summer just to found out Shiseido had a 50% off all products.
Sadly, there were many products that I wanted to try has been sold out. I have just managed to purchase an item from the sale for myself.
This is also my first item from Maquillage. I just don't pay much attention to Shiseido because I have an impression they are mummy's makeup brand which is kind of sad because they do have a lot of gems within their collections.  Don't know how did I get such an impression, maybe because Asian mums loves and swears by Shiseido products.

Shiseido Maquillage Essence Glamorous Rouge Neo in PK452. It is a limited edition shade.

The Essence Glamourous Rouge Neo is said to be a liquid lipstick, For me it functions more like a hybrid liquid lipstick as of Dior Addict Fluid Stick. Just It has more  moisturizing properties infused within it and a slightly different texture. This appears to be gel-like which is feels really comfortable and hydrating on the lips.

The packaging is really cute with the diamond shaped cut of the tube.

It is just unfortunate many shades were sold out. I mean its 50% off, items would be flying off the racks in a snap. I would have gotten more items if I was early for the sale.
It was just unfortunate that I did not realize this sale earlier, if not, I would be trying out more Maquillage items. 

No comments:

Post a Comment