Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Drugstore haul : Maybelline and Boujois

Just hit the beauty store real quick the other day and picked up a few items that were on sale.


Maybelline Dream Satin Fluid

Never had much luck using Maybelline's foundation. When I use to used their foundations about 4-5 years ago, I always find them to be too pink or orange on my skin or they just look bad on me. 
With the Maybelline Dream Satin Fluid on sale, I just wanted to give Maybelline another try and wish that this foundation would work on me. 
From the swatches the shade seems a good match for me and the texture is really light. 

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Creme de Nude 

This is one of their new matte shades collection released here. The reason getting this is because it is said to be a great dupe to the MAC Paint Pots. 

Creme de Nude is a yellow nude shade.
It is good eyeshadow base shade for someone of my skintone.

The Bourjois little pot blushers are on sale. I was so thrilled to find them more than half price off.
These are one of my favourite drugstore blushers and I have been collecting them with every chance I have.

This time I picked up two extra shades.

The first one being Ambre D'or

Ambre D'or is a true peach shade with gold shimmers

Rose Eclat

Rose Eclat is a matte rose shade 

No comments:

Post a Comment