Thursday, December 3, 2015

Rimmel haul : foundations and mascara

The beauty store had an offer on selected products on Rimmel.
I had waited long enough for the Rimmel Long Lasting Finish 25 Hours Foundation to go on offer. They always have True Match on offer eventhough that is one of my favourite drugstore foundation, I had enough bottles of it.
I paid a really affordable price for the foundations and also the mascara I picked up along with it. The mascara was on offer too. I got two bottles of foundation because I am a hoarder like that.

Rimmel Wonder'Fill Mascara with Argan Oil.

I can't remember liking any Rimmel mascara. The last mascara from Rimmel I've tried is the Sexy Curves. I am on the fence with that mascara.
This time, I am giving Rimmel's mascara another chance. The whole infused with Argan oil attracted me and so happened, this mascara was on sale. So I purchased it to try it out. Hopefully I will have better experiences with this mascara.

Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hours in 103 True Ivory

My shade for this foundation is the same as the True Match. I have good experiences with Rimmel foundations so I wanted to try more foundations from Rimmel. I have tried the True Match and Wake Me Up and I love them both. Did not try the Stay Matte because I am just not a fan of matte finishes in my foundation.
Hopefully this foundation lives up to my expectations as the likes of True Match and Wake me Up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment