Monday, December 7, 2015

Haul : Catrice and Essence

When I was checking the catalogue of the beauty store I usually visit, I saw that they had brought in some new releases of Catrice and there are some from the collection that I want to try.
The items I have picked up are lipliners and a mono eyeshadow from Essence and liquid lipsticks and lip glow from Catrice.

I bought these Essence lipliners for backups. These lipliners are probably my favourite drugstore lipliners and I use them to death especially these two shades.
I realize they had revamped their packaging instead of a matching shade lid, it used to be a silver lid. Formula wise, I haven't seen any difference with the old versions.

I picked up the shades Satin Mauve and Wish Me A Rose.
These two shades are my favourite lipliner shades of all time, they work very well on its own or under lipsticks/lipglosses.

Catrice Glossy Lip Glow

This is a new product from Catrice. It is one of those colour changing lip gloss that depends on the pH of your skin. It creates the perfect custom pink hue on the lips depending on your skin's chesmitry. It is one of those products that you can't go wrong with.
This brings back all the nostalgic memories of the good old days mood changing lipsticks.

With liquid lipsticks being the trend of the makeup world, every brand is pushing out the version of liquid lipstick.
There are currently two types of liquid lipstick available in the market. One is the lipstick, lipgloss, lipbalm hybrid ala Dior Addict Fluid Sticks and the other is the dry to matte finish type which is really popular in beauty world right now.
Catrice's version follows the former. You can already see it by the packaging, there is similarities in the packaging style.

The shade I picked up is Meet you at the Bar-bie.
It is a baby pink.
Catrice released 12 shades with various of reds, nudes and pinks for this line, out of the 12 shades, we only got about six shades available here in Moscow.

Essence eyeshadow in Apricot

This is a basic champagne eyeshadow. I bought to use it as an eyelid base colour and also a highlight.




No comments:

Post a Comment